Gorgeous Santa Ynez Triple Romal Reins 36 plait!
- Only the finest of braiders are known to complete this unique style of reins that is popular among discriminating collectors.
- These reins are constructed with approximately 36 strands split into 3 smoothly plaited 1/8” strand braids through the handheld section of the rein. This section of triples join into the button and barrels that decorate the lower part of the rein exquisitely.
- 36 plait natural rawhide color featured with cylinder knots, button knots, and ring knots are decorated in a fashion with red and black accents on the buttons; and solid black color on selected ring knots within the pattern
- Hand carved finished leather poppers featured with deluxe rawhide buttons with accents
- Available in 110”. Limited supply.
- A unique style that is considered to be “useable art”
- Outstanding for the show ring or light everyday use.